Success With Your Home Business – Business Ideas From Home
Success With Your Home Business – Business Ideas From Home from RoyGol.com
Achieving success with your home business starts with your growth mindset. There are several business ideas you can work from home and any of them demand to tweak your mind for success.
I have been working from home online for years now and my experience proves that in order for me to achieve success on any day I have to start the day happy. If I want to work from home online and be productive that day, I must start the day with a positive and happy mindset.
How do I achieve this? I implement certain activities every day that puts me on the road to success.
Morning Activity to Generate Success in My Home Business
There are several things I do to set my mind for success and I am going to list them all in front of you. But before we do this, I want you to understand I am no guru for success or the only one you should only listen to. I want to encourage you to be a student, not a follower. Do listen to my methods to achieve success in my home business, and then listen to other successful people out there that provide you with free information and then make up your mind what is the best thing for you to do.
What I am talking about here is everyday activity I do in the morning to achieve success in my home business. It starts with what I call drinking MY coffee. When I say MY coffee I mean 1 or 2 glasses of mineral water and it ends with some stretches in a bit of yoga.
6 Morning Activities to Generate Success With Your Home Business
- Drink one or two glasses of mineral water. This is your coffee. From now on you want to replace your coffee with mineral water. Here is the deal. You currently conditioned to drink coffee first thing in the morning because you want to wake up. First, I want you to realize that if you want to really wake up you have other activities available for you other than coffee. Coffee contains a drug called caffeine. You are addicted to it because it wakes you up. But if you drink water and then apply the second activity in this list, you will wake your body up in a far more natural and healthy way. read the article about 10 Life-Changing Reasons To Drink More Water to understand better what water can do for you.
- Take your vitamins. Every morning before I leave the house for my fast walk and after I've drunk water, I take Master Tonic and have a few Brazil nuts that are rich in selenium. The Master Tonic is a juice of all the following: Ginger, horseradish, garlic, onion, chilli pepper, habanero and turmeric all fresh blended with apple cider vinegar. Can you see how much nutrition is in there? Only then, I go to step 3 below.
- Go for a fast walk. It has been written, filmed and talked a lot about the benefits of walking. I find that when I go for a good fast walk down to Madills Farm Recreational Reserve here in Auckland in the morning after I've had my 2 glasses of water, I wake up fast. See, walking activates so many muscles in the body and stream blood to the brain that the body cannot help itself but wake up. It also channels better the good water and vitamins I took just before leaving for a walk. Walking will wake you up far better than caffeine.
- Exercise. When I get to the reserve I start to exercise. The walk has warmed me up, I get to the park and stretch a little and then I get into my exercise. There is a set of 74 stairs going uphill which I love sprinting up. I do between 6 to 10 sprints upstairs all the way to the top. This exercise works my muscles and is a great way to start the day for me.
- After exercise stretch. I walk back home so by the time I get home I am well warm, not to mention sweaty, and I stretch. Stretching when you are warm, when your muscles are warm, that is, is the best time to stretch because you can achieve more from your stretch. When you stretch make sure to breathe. You see, we forget to breathe during the day. Breathing deep is breathing, period. Because we are so conditioned to worry about daily burdens we forget to breathe properly. My experience shows that breathing in very deep to the count of 4, then exhaling out to the count of 8, yes that is twice as much exhalation as inhaling, benefits my body in the best way. And when you stretch your limbs, breathing deep meaning channelling fresh oxygen into your muscles you have just exercised which means recovering them. Can you imagine what this will do to your day?
- Do some yoga. During the years I was introduced to a specific type of yoga called Iyengar Yoga. Iyengar yoga was invented by a man called B.K.S. Iyengar. Bellur Krishnamachar Sundararaja Iyengar was born in Bellur, India. His yoga has many inverted poses, backbends, and all sorts of stretches. Exercising Iyengar yoga means opening up your body to oxygen and channelling more blood and energy in your body, thus healing it naturally.
Where your Home Business Start
What I have just laid out in front of you is my every morning activity. It may sound too much to do. Some people may get anxiety from it. I know it sounds a lot for those conditioned to start their day with a cup of caffeine and toast with jam. Hey, you do not have to go all the way in one go.
If you want to run a marathon, you will not just start running without training your body for a while beforehand. What I have shown you here is how to set your mind and body up for a successful day in your home business.
Start with a glass of water first thing in the morning then get out of the house for a brisk walk. Come back home and stretch a little. Doing yoga and exercising probably require a personal trainer so that you do not injure yourself. Do what you can to start with and build yourself up all the way to perform this every morning.
Your 6-Minutes to Success in Your Home Business
Many people desire good luck. people want a fast breakthrough. Something that would get them on the fast track to success. In other words, most people want to get the jackpot in life.
Some people even win the jackpot. Remember all those who won the first prize in the lotto all on their own in the last few years? That is winning the jackpot, although I am not sure if they really live the life they want and if they managed to retain and even expand their wealth.
If you do not train your mind first you will not get lucky! Have you ever heard the saying: 'The harder I work, the luckier I get'? This is said by famous film producer Samuel Goldwyn. I am sure you get this right?
I want to give you a free 3-video series revealing the secret to having good luck from Bob Proctor. Proctor also relate luck to hard work. But Proctor does another thing. He relates luck to SMART work. This is free.
Get the 3-videos series here.
Good luck. Let me know if you have any questions because I went through Bob's training again and again so I can probably answer many of your questions.