Here’s How to Succeed in Business
Here's how to succeed in business. 7 things I do daily to get fast to success in business
Get Instant Access To 50 FREE Woodworking Plans!
“Successful people do whatever it takes to get the job done, whether or not they feel like it.”
― Jeff Olson, The Slight Edge: Turning Simple Disciplines into Massive Success and Happiness
For many people success in business is like a magic word. In this short post I want to give you one ingredient that will answer your burning question: How to succeed in business.
I believe there is only one thing you need to apply if you want to succeed in business. It is the slight Edge. Reading this great book just reiterated my opinion and experience that no one has ever succeeded without doing the right thing over and over again.
Doing the right thing once isn't enough because it is all these little things that accumulate over time. If you read the quote by Jeff Olson at the top you will understand what this is all about.
Here is what I do on a daily basis to get to achieve success in business:
- Retire to bed early, get up early. They say that if you get a good 8 hour sleep a day and get up at 5am your body will thank you.
- Exercise. Keeping fit is vital for my sanity and physique
- Doing yoga. When you stretch and breath deep at the same time you allow blood to flow through your internal organs. better blood flow means better health which is vital to success.
- Drinking lots of water. 2 liters minimum
- Self development. Listening to audio by Jim Rohn, Brian Tracy, Bob proctor and others is putting nutritious ingredient in my mind.
- Promotions. Whether online or offline.
- Reading a bit of a good book. A good book is a book that teaches me something. A book that ads to my knowledge for success.
Lots to add to all the above but I really wanted to keep this short and just give you the juice of it. If you are ready to start your journey to succeed in business why don't check out my article about working from home and making some serious money.